SEO METHODOLOGY IN FIVE STEPS
In order to increase your internet online sales, it’s important that you practice effective search engine optimization or SEO. By configuring your site and creating the elements needed, we help ensure your site will rise and remain at the top of search engines such as Google and Bing. We help you in your search engine optimization process in five important ways.
- Our web site designs are user-friendly, artful and pleasing to the eyes. We are experts at knowing what the search engines look for when they judge your site against your competitors to see which is more relevant to particular search terms.
- Internal coding is an important element in search engine optimization. Our staff is fully aware of what search engines expect in today’s web sites. Our constant research tells us what coding is compatible with the ever-changing specifications of browsers. We ensure your web site’s coding is never out of date or obsolete and only enhances your position in the major search engines.
- External links are another important element to ensure your site rises and stay at the top of a search engine list. The important thing to remember is the links on your site must be relevant information sources to your core business. And, must be relevant to the search terms a visitor used to find you. We advise you to use such links as blog links, links to directory site, local, regional and international agencies and companies. Our mission is to position you with the search engine and the visitor as the information leader in your field.
- The most important element in having the search engines judge you as the information leader in your field is through dynamic content on your site. Dynamic content is defined as content, whether it be the written word, videos or blogs that is constantly changing and offers relevant, pertinent information and tips, which enhances your viewers lives, and helps them reach their goals and objectives.
- We will be constantly vigilant to make sure your content is always fresh and new. We will monitor the coding to make sure it is always compatible with the changing and most up to date technological standards. And, we will keep an eye on your links to ensure they are active, and look to add more, so you’re site is head and shoulders above your competition.